Construction, Mining & Energy ISC
Director Comace Pty Ltd
Paul Williams is the founder, owner and Director of Comace Pty ltd, a commercial interior fitout and Joinery business established in South Australia in 1981.
Paul completed his cabinet making apprenticeship in 1981, started his business while also joining the Army Reserves as an Engineer and working part time as a furniture removalist.
The business employed its first full time employee in 1982 and has employed many more over the last 38 years including award winning apprentices and trainees.
Paul holds a Diploma in Business Leadership and Front-Line Management, is a Certified CEO from the CEO institute, Certified Construction Professional from Master Builders Association, Life Member, Ambassador and Committee member of various business associations and past Chair of Australian Subcontractors Association and Southern Business Connections.
Manager Learning and Development, SA Power Networks
- Larry Moore - National Electrical & Communications Association SA/NT Branch
- Stephen Knight - Housing Industry Association Ltd
- Jodie Badcock - Resources and Engineering Skills Alliance
- Tony Mansueto - Downer Utilities Australia
- Robran Cock - AMETQUA Pty Ltd (Member Water Industry Alliance)
- Neville McMullen - McMullen Trades
- Victoria Griffith - Civil Contractors Federation
- Marissa Hankinson - Master Builders Association of SA
- Andrew Fullgrabe - Construction Industry Training Board