Preparing your nomination
- Review the eligibility criteria
- Ensure you are nominating in the correct category
- Read and agree to the conditions of entry
- Register on the homepage of Award Force to create an account
- Gather relevant details and start building your application
- Address the selection criteria
- Prepare your nomination addressing Section A, Overview and Section B, Criteria
- Nominees should prepare an overview and respond to each criteria, within the word limit with the option to include attachments
- Prior to submitting your appliction please contact the Awards Executive Officer on 82263462 to have your draft application reviewed by the SA Training Awards Mentors
- Nominations forms must be submitted by 5pm, Monday, 15 April 2019
Completing and submitting your nomination form
In 2019, all applications must be submitted online via the online Award Force nomination portal.
You must register on the home page to create an account. You will receive a confirmation email and must verify your email address before you can begin the application. Once you have confirmed your email you can start your application, save it and go back in and edit it at any time during the application period.
It is important that you complete all of the sections before submitting your application. Once you submit the application, you cannot make any additional changes.
You will receive a confirmation via email on receipt of your nomination.
Attachments can be included for both individual and organisation award applications.
Please ensure copies of your training and education certificates, certificates of completion, copies of certificates and awards that support your nomination and/or letters of reference are included with your submission.
No multimedia items or discs will be accepted with nominations.
Any material exceeding the maximum number of attachments will not be passed on to the judging panels.
Total number of attachments:
Individual categories: Up to five (5) single A4 page attachments are permitted, each attachment to be provided at 100 per cent ratio, one document per page
Organisation categories: Up to ten (10) single A4 page attachments are permitted, each attachment to be provided at 100 per cent ratio, one document per page.