The 2020 Australian Training Awards (ATA) will be held in Melbourne in November.
State representatives in individual categories and in the VET Teacher/Trainer category will represent South Australia at the ATA.
State representatives in organisation categories will also be put forward for consideration by the ATA.
ATA - Individual awards judging:
- Individual judging will take place in Melbourne in November 2020
- VET Teacher/Trainer judging will take place in Melbourne in November 2020
- Travel and accommodation costs are covered for all finalists.
ATA - Organisation awards judging:
- The Australian Government Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business will be responsible for organising judging panels for each award category.
- Shortlisting of applications to three finalists will take place at a time to be advised.
- Finalists will be contacted to organise site visits.
- Judging of finalists (face-to-face interviews) will take place at a time to be advised.