The South Australian Training Awards (the Awards), hosted by the Training and Skills Commission are the State’s peak awards for Vocational Education and Training, recognising quality, excellence and innovation in training.
High achieving vocational education and training students, teachers, apprentices, employers and training organisations are invited to nominate.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- School-based Apprentice of the Year
- Trainee of the Year
- Vocational Student of the Year
- VET Teacher/Trainer of the Year
- Industry Collaboration Award
- Small Employer of the Year
- Medium Employer of the Year
- Large Employer of the Year
- Training Provider of the Year
- VET Innovation in School Award
Australian Training Awards
The Australian Training Awards also have seven award categories:
- Australian Apprenticeships - Employer Award
- Excellence in Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice Award
- International Training Provider of the Year Award
- National Achievement Award
- School Pathways to VET Award
- Small Employer of the Year Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
To learn more about the awards visit Australian Training Awards website.