The South Australian Training Awards (the Awards), hosted by the Training and Skills Commission are the State’s peak awards for Vocational Education and Training, recognising quality, excellence and innovation in training.
High achieving vocational education and training students, teachers, apprentices, employers and training organisations are invited to nominate.
Nominations are open
Start your application now.
Australian Training Awards
The Australian Training Awards also have seven award categories:
- Australian Apprenticeships - Employer Award
- Excellence in Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice Award
- International Training Provider of the Year Award
- National Achievement Award
- School Pathways to VET Award
- Small Employer of the Year Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
To learn more about the awards visit Australian Training Awards website.