Food, Wine, Tourism & Hospitality ISC
Shaun de Bruyn
Chief Executive Officer, Tourism Industry Council South Australia (TiCSA)
Shaun de Bruyn is the Chief Executive Officer of the Tourism Industry Council South Australia (TiCSA). He is a dedicated industry advocate with over 15 years' experience delivering strong outcomes across the leisure, travel and tourism industry within South Australia.
Shaun's background is both wide and varied having worked within the roles of relationship management, business planning, destination and experience development, marketing and distribution, government engagement and strategic management.
He has also successfully completed a Bachelors Degree in Cultural Tourism from Flinders University.
Shaun's wealth of knowledge combined with his diverse experience and genuine passion for the industry enabled him to take on the role as CEO of TiCSA in 2015. Currently, his primary focus is to advocate on behalf of TiCSA's 900-plus members and maintain a close working relationship with the State Government to implement TiCSA's Tourism Industry Agenda. The agenda seeks to unlock the full economic potential of tourism within South Australia.
Shaun looks forward to the opportunity to help influence the governments agenda on skills and training through his role as a Deputy Member of the Training and Skills Commission over the next two years.
- Elizabeth (Liz) Turley - Australian Hotels Association SA Branch
- Emma Kardachi - Food & Wine Collective
- Henrik Wallgren - South Australian Wine Industry Association
- Julie Bates - Regional Development Australia, Murraylands & Riverlands
- David Christian- Adelaide Casino
- Ron Heinrich - Baking Association of Australia
- Victoria McClurg - Barossa Valley Cheese Company
- Dee Slade - Complete Hospitality Training Skills - Clubs SA
- Rilka Warbanoff - Rilka’s Real Food