Executive Officer, Horticulture Coalition of SA
Coming from a farm on the Fleurieu Peninsula, Amy has been involved in a farming family and farming communities for some time. At the start of her career, she coordinated local landcare and catchment projects, followed by work across several states in dairy extension.
With a background in science and law, she has worked on a range of policy issues, both within government and for industry bodies. She has been the Executive Officer of Primary Producers SA and the former Natural Resources Management Council and is currently the Executive Officer of the Horticulture Coalition of SA.
She has also been a member of the former Premier’s Sustainability Roundtable, Advisory Board of Agriculture and National Landcare Program Review National Reference Group. She currently chairs the Fleurieu Dairyfarmers Collective Bargaining Group, as well as the Agribusiness Industry Skills Council.
Chief Executive Officer, South Australian Dairyfarmers’ Association and Livestock SA
Building on a career across a range of agribusiness sectors with roles ranging from greenkeeper to Chicken Meat Registrar, Andrew is currently the CEO of two agriculture industry associations, Livestock SA and the SA Dairyfarmers’ Association.
- Alyson Gilbey - Viterra Operations Pty Ltd
- Geoff Lucas - The Lucas Group Pty Ltd
- Linda Cotterill – Onefortyone (Forestry)
- Terry Buckley - J & FL Buckley and Sons
- Vanessa Leigh - RDA Murraylands & Riverland
- Jeanette Gellard - Innovative Influences
- Samara Miller - Food South Australia Inc
- Dr Elise Sullivan - Alchemy Bioservices Pty Ltd